Learn extruder techniques using polymer clay to create a beautiful extruder bead necklace. This workshop will teach you to how to use an extruder tool to create interesting details and effects when using polymer clay. An exploration with strings of clay, texture and twists for organic beads to form a stunning extruder bead necklace.
Techniques you will learn:
- Conditioning polymer clay, forming base beads of various shapes, round, tube, oval
- Making a unique focal bead with tubes of colour
- Surface treatments of beads
- Using an extruder to make strings
- Winding and twisting strings
Included in this class:
- Polymer Clay, enough to complete a number of extruder beads (you may purchase additional clay on the day.)
- Class notes
- Loan of polymer clay tools
What to bring with you:
- Note book and pen
- Polymer clay tools, extruder and pasta machine if you have one.
- A take away container for any unbaked items
The emphasis on the day is that you experience the pleasure of learning a new skill in a relaxing environment.
Suitable for everyone
|TIME||10.00 AM – 3.30PM|
|VENUE||Metal Clay Art Studio, Two Rocks, WA|
|SKILL LEVEL||Open to all|
Availability & Bookings: Email or telephone 0427957612